“New year, new life” people say. It is very possible, but we want back from the old life the nights of Tenerife that never betrayed our expectations: from concerts to party in pubs and clubs, lots to choose from. As we all know that Thursday is the new Friday, we only have to take from the closet our “party outfits“. Even if it’s not summer (and is not something that we need here), isn’t worth to renounce the wild fun: it continues as long as exists, especially in February, carnival month.
Next thursday February 5, at “Teatro Guimerá” in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, and with only 5 euros, you can enjoy the concert of Morirán Todos! (that means “Everybody will die!“), an indie-pop-rock band that was formed in 2009 in the island.
Originally, the band experimented with acoustic and electronic sounds to finally adapt to a more classic format, without leaving the sonic textures. Influenced by the Psychedelic Rock, Brit Pop, Dance, the Post Punk among others, the band offers a wide range in its music with strong roots in the structure of song.
Morirán Todos! has been presented on various stages and local festivals having left the island borders and establishing itself as one of the Canary bands with the highest number of concerts by time leading active the formation as they are residents of several places.
To have an idea about the evolution of the group:
– In 2011 they released “Sólo Resta Sumar” their first EP with four songs.
– In 2012 they were winners of Baifo’s Rock contest, and obtained a special mention as prominent band with the video “Salto Mortal” in the TV competition for Cuatro, Puro Cuatro, from over 550 bands from all Spain.
– In 2013 they won the Second Prize of Alisios Pop Fest13 in Tenerife.
– In 2014 they made a Premier for the first album “Saltar“ at the Hard Rock Tenerife, edited by The Borderline Music and distributed by DiscMedi.
– In 2015 started the presentation tour of “Saltar” which includes the islands and several Spanish cities such as Galicia, Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia.